Travelport ViewTrip is a secure Web site accessed by travellers who hold either a Galileo or Worldspan booking record. ViewTrip is your single source online authority for traveller itinerary and electronic ticketing needs. Travellers can access personalized itineraries and electronic tickets anytime, from any Internet-enabled location, free of charge.
Support and enhance your service delivery
- Travellers have 24/7 online access to personal itineraries, electronic ticket records and electronic expense receipts, including the ability to retrieve, review, print and e-mail data.
- Integrated Online Check-In from participating airlines is available for all customers. Online Check-In airline participants currently include the list below with more carriers planned in the near future.
Alaska Airlines Air Berlin Air Canada BMI British Airways Caribbean Airlines Cayman Airways COPA Airlines Delta Air Lines Flybe Frontier Airlines Gulf Air Insel Air LAM Group Lan Air Midwest Airlines Porter Airlines Royal Brunei Royal Jordanian Sun Country Airlines SWISS Turkish Airways Ukraine International United Airlines Virgin America Virgin Atlantic
- Multiple language capabilities are available:
- Customers of Worldspan users can choose among 10 language preferences
- Customers of Galileo users have the choice of 23 languages
- Complete PNR segment and destination information can be accessed via ViewTrip, including flight confirmation numbers, departure and arrival times, electronic ticket information, flight duration and mileage, on-time flight status, meal information, hotels, car rentals, destination maps, weather, driving directions and more.
- Phone enquiries to travel agencies for details, and airlines for departure/arrival information, are eliminated, improving productivity for agencies and airlines.
What are the benefits for your agency?
- Generates an e-mail to the traveller at the booking agent’s request, once an itinerary has been booked
- Allows Galileo and Worldspan users to brand ViewTrip displays with their logos, announce special promotions and more
- Increases efficiency and productivity for Galileo and Worldspan users by empowering travellers to obtain and verify pertinent itinerary information online
- Accessible through Internet Explorer version 6.0 and higher
- To customise Travelport ViewTrip itinerary displays with a logo, Worldspan users are required to create a profile at the ViewTrip Web site (mytripandmore.com). Galileo users must subscribe to ViewTrip White Label.